Trust Settlement is the process of settling an estate through a trust in addition to or rather than a will. Your financial advisor will lead you through the process with the expertise of The Private Trust Company. PTC is committed to delivering administrative trust services in a seamless manner—helping you maintain and strengthen your financial picture and transfer assets at death to the ones that mean the most.
The following items are needed to start the Trust Settlement process:
- Death Certificate (original copy)
- Fully executed Will and Trust document
- Family contact information
- Beneficiary contact information
- Statement of assets and liabilities with values and copies of statements
- If there is probate, the executor’s letter of appointment and contact information
- Estate Attorney contact information
- Estate Accountant contact information
- Confidential Client Questionnaire
To ensure the best service for you, The Private Trust Company accepts a new appointment only after careful review of the Trust and its assets.
Contact Us or your financial advisor to learn more about working with PTC.