The Private Trust Company, N.A. offers a powerful solution for attracting and retaining client relationships by implementing wealth and legacy plans with the expertise you and your clients deserve. Our unique model strengthens advisor service offerings, enabling advisors to provide greater client value by offering institutional trust services without losing control of client relationships, investment strategies or the ability to continue managing client assets.
Expanding Advisor-Client Relationships Across Generations
Approximately 90 million Millennials will inherit their parents’ wealth.* If you’re not offering trust services to your clients today, they are obtaining these services from potential competitors. Our goal is to help you remain your clients’ most trusted advisor across all aspects of their wealth management needs for generations to come.
*The Wealth-X and UBS World Ultra Wealth Report 2013
PTC makes it easy for you to attract more high-value client relationships and expand your wealth management offering to include institutional-level trust services:
- PTC complements and strengthens your existing service offering, enabling you to add institutional trust services without losing control of client relationships, investment strategies or the ability to continue managing client assets.
- Advisors are provided centralized access to the full range of trust services through dedicated PTC Business Development Officers and Trust Officers experienced in guiding advisors and their clients through the selection, establishment and administration of trust services.
- PTC enables clients to maintain their relationship with their financial advisors for investment management.
Financial advisors benefit from:
- Ease in adding PTC to their wealth management offering
- No prior knowledge of trust services needed, and no product training or continuing education required to add trust services to an advisor’s offering
- Dedicated Business Development officers guide advisors every step of the way
- PTC’s subject matter experts and trust administrators serve as an extension of the advisor’s team, providing resources, guidance and client service
- PTC helps develop a written investment policy statement for clients to provide a clear understanding of goals, objectives and guidelines for the trust
- Accounts are reviewed regularly, investment policies are revised as appropriate to reflect changes to the portfolio, client circumstances and markets; reports are provided regularly to ensure advisors and their clients remain informed and up-to-date
Contact us today to learn about how we can help you serve a broader range of client needs while attracting more high value relationships.